Create your individual vegan poke bowl recipe with scrumptious, juicy, pink cubes of watermelon, marinated tofu, quinoa, and crunchy veggies.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon contemporary grated ginger
- ½ small jalapeno, finely diced
- 4 cups cubed contemporary watermelon
- 2 cups cooked quinoa, chilled
- 4 cups salad greens, chopped
- 4 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 inexperienced onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped contemporary cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped contemporary mint
Poke French dressing:
- 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade
- 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Make marinated tofu by including soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the underside of a 2-cup flat dish. Combine to mix. Add cubes of tofu, combine gently, cowl, and chill for about 1 hour, turning tofu to marinate evenly as soon as throughout this era.
- Make poke watermelon by including lime juice, agave syrup, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, ginger, and jalapeno into the underside of a one-quart, flat dish. Combine properly to mix. Add watermelon cubes, combine gently, cowl, and chill for about 1 hour, turning watermelon to marinate evenly as soon as throughout this era.
- Whereas tofu and watermelon are marinating, put together salad components.
- When tofu and watermelon are finished marinating, take away from marinate, reserving liquid.
- Make a French dressing by whisking collectively 3 tablespoons reserved poke watermelon marinade, 2 tablespoons reserved tofu marinade, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil collectively in a small dish.
- Assemble every of 4 bowls as follows:
• Line every bowl with 1 cup lettuce
• Prepare 1 cup of the drained poke watermelon
• Prepare ¼ of the drained tofu
• Prepare ½ cup cooked, chilled quinoa
• Prepare 1 sliced radish
• Prepare ¼ of the sliced bell pepper
• Drizzle 1 ½ tablespoons French dressing excessive of every bowl.
• Sprinkle with ¼ of the inexperienced onions, mint, and cilantro.
- Serve instantly.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 320
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 368 mg
- Fats: 13 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 14 g
Key phrases: vegan poke bowl, wholesome poke bowl, straightforward poke bowl, vegetarian poke bowl