This flavorful, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free Rainbow Peanut Slaw with Mandarin Dressing is ideal for any event! Colourful, wholesome, simple, and scrumptious, it’s a go-to accompaniment with veggie-burgers, picnics, and weeknight dinners.
- 1 small head (about 14 ounces) crimson cabbage, sliced into wedges,
- 2 medium carrots (orange, crimson, purple, yellow), trimmed
- 3 medium radishes (pink, white, crimson), trimmed
- ¼ onion
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into quarters
- 1 small bell pepper (yellow, orange, inexperienced, crimson), sliced into quarters
- 1 cup chopped contemporary cilantro
- ½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- Utilizing a meals processor with a big shredding attachment, shred the crimson cabbage, carrots, radishes, onions, fennel, and bell pepper into the meals processor container. (Alternatively, use a field shredder to shred the greens.) Switch the shredded greens into a big salad bowl.
- Add cilantro and peanuts and gently toss substances.
- Zest the peel and squeeze the juice from the two mandarins (or tangerines) and place in a small bowl.
- Add olive oil (non-compulsory), black pepper, salt (non-compulsory), garlic powder, and agave syrup (non-compulsory). Whisk along with a fork till easy.
- Drizzle excessive of the salad and gently combine. Chill till able to serve. Use salad inside 3 days.
- Makes 10 servings (about ¾ cup every).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Class: Aspect Dish
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 85
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Fats: 4 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Key phrases: slaw, do-it-yourself slaw, peanut slaw, vegan slaw recipe