Irrespective of how effectively you construct it, or how lengthy you take a look at it, PC element failures can and can occur. Over our a few years of expertise, there’s little or no that our techs haven’t seen from a help standpoint, however one of the crucial widespread has all the time been energy provide failure. The secret is with the ability to determine the supply of the problem shortly so it may be addressed and corrected as painlessly as potential.
Indicators of energy provide failure
For those who’re experiencing any of those points, you could have a failing or utterly failed energy provide:
- Energy-on Fails (system fails to start out or lock ups)
- Spontaneous Rebooting
- Intermittent lock ups throughout purposes
- Arduous drive and fan fail to spin up concurrently (+12 failure)
- Overheating of energy provide attributable to fan failure
- Small brownouts that trigger the system to fail and restart
- Electrical shocks when the case is touched
- System utterly useless and no LED lit on motherboard
- Smoke from the PSU or different parts
- Native circuit breakers popping when the pc is powered on
In case your Velocity Micro PC is experiencing one in every of these signs, or you’ve got issues about one other sort of element failure, our help staff is out there to assist. All PCs we promote include lifetime US-based help.
For extra ideas and guides like this, take a look at our new Assist Hub.
Josh has been with Velocity Micro since 2007 in numerous Advertising and marketing, PR, and Gross sales associated roles. Because the Director of Gross sales & Advertising and marketing, he’s liable for all Direct and Retail gross sales in addition to Advertising and marketing actions. He enjoys Seinfeld reruns, the Atlanta Braves, and Beatles songs written by John, Paul, or George. Sorry, Ringo.