Searching for a scrumptious, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free chia seed pudding recipe? Then you will need to take a look at this 4-ingredient recipe for Chia Seed Pudding with Berries for a yummy, nutrition-packed dessert or snack that’s wholesome sufficient to get pleasure from for breakfast too.
- 3 cups soymilk, vanilla-flavored, unsweetened (or might use almond or oat milk)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optionally available)
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 3 cups contemporary assorted berries, together with sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
- Place soymilk in a medium glass bowl. Totally combine in maple syrup, chia seeds and cardamom with a whisk.
- Cowl and refrigerate for about 8 hours, or till achieves desired thickness. (Strive chilling in a single day). For finest outcomes, take away from fridge and vigorously stir pudding with a whisk a few instances throughout this era. The chia gels will swell and make a thick combination; stirring sometimes will assist make a easy consistency and keep away from settling of the seeds. When pudding is thickened, divide into 6 serving dishes, and prime every with ½ cup berries. Alternatively, you possibly can instantly pour the chia seed pudding into into particular person serving bowls or glasses to thicken, comparable to lined mason jars, in order that they’re straightforward to seize and go. Then prime with berries.
Use frozen berries when contemporary aren’t accessible.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Class: Breakfast
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 194
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fats: 8 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 6 g
Key phrases: chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, wholesome breakfast, straightforward breakfast, chia seed pudding, tips on how to make chia seed pudding