With Skullpiercer Rifling returning to Apex Legends Season 14, the Wingman is a drive to be reckoned with.
The Wingman is likely one of the hottest weapons in Apex Legends because the sport’s launch however Respawn Leisure made some surprising adjustments to the weapon this season.
The enduring Heavy Ammo weapon now makes use of Sniper Ammo, which hurts its ammo financial system considerably.
READ MORE: Apex Legends Season 14 Tier Record
Understanding The Season 14 Wingman Rework
Previous to the rework, Heavy ammo was simple to search out and you may carry 60 ammo per stack in your stock. Sniper Ammo however permits you to carry simply 28 ammo per stock stack, making it tough for gamers to hold an excessive amount of ammo for the Wingman. The weapon’s stats have remained unchanged.
Here’s a abstract of all of the adjustments.
- Wingman now makes use of Sniper Ammo.
- It makes use of Sniper Magazines as an alternative of Heavy Magazines.
- It may possibly’t equip sniper scopes.
- It may possibly equip 1X Holo, 1X HCOG, 1X Digital Risk, 2X HCOG, and 1-2X Holo scopes.
- Its motion stats together with strafe and aim-down-sight speeds are unchanged.
The weapon can use Booster Loader and Skullpiercer Rifling attachments in Season 14. The Quickdraw Holster attachment isn’t accessible for the time being.
Apex Legends Wingman Hop-Ups
Skullpiercer Rifling boosts the bonus injury when touchdown headshots by 35%.
Boosted Loader reduces the weapon’s reload time if a reload is carried out whereas the magazine is near being totally depleted, in addition to including 2 extra rounds after doing so
Wingman Weapon Stats
- Kind: Pistol
- Hearth Modes: Single
- Ammo: Sniper
- Producer: Brockhaurd Manufacturing
- Attachment Slots: Sniper Journal, Pistol sights, Hop-Ups
- Fee of Hearth: 156
- Injury per Second: 117
- Journal Dimension: 6/7/8/9 (with out Boosted Loader)
- Reload Time: 21. (with out Boosted Loader)
Suggestions For Utilizing Wingman in Apex Legends Season 14
Mastering the Wingman takes time as it’s a single-fire weapon and also you usually go up towards fast-moving targets. Listed here are some ideas that may show you how to enhance your accuracy and lethality with the weapon:
- Be taught the weapon’s recoil sample to enhance your intention. If you happen to handle to grasp its recoil, you’ll be capable of land consecutive photographs persistently.
- Wingman doesn’t sluggish you down, in contrast to heavier weapons like assault rifles and lightweight machine weapons. Use this to your benefit in gunfights and strafe as a lot as attainable.
- The Digital Risk has some blended opinions but it surely’s one of the crucial deadly attachments if you happen to play Bangalore and Caustic. You should use your skills to impede imaginative and prescient and use the Digital Risk to shoot enemies whereas they will’t see you.
- Tempo your photographs as an alternative of quickly firing the weapon. Timing your photographs permits your photographs to line up correctly and reset your crosshair positioning.
To see the complete listing of adjustments on this season, you possibly can take a look at the official Apex Legends S14 patch notes.
WePC is reader-supported. While you purchase via hyperlinks on our web site, we might earn an affiliate fee. Be taught extra